Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hello from Ms Judi Davs (NIGERIAN 419 ADVANCE-FEE FRAUD SCAM FROM "MS. JUDI DAVS")

My, my, my! "Ms. Judi Davs" tells her "undisclosed recipients" she's looking for "someone to call her own"--and he or she had better have money to fork over to "Ms. Judi Davs"! She isn't a Christian and she isn't looking for a "relationship". She's looking for someone who's gullible enough to hand over their money to her and she won't have to work for a living. Well, sorry, girlie, but no "cha-ching", "cha-ching". Delete this "player's" scam and don't "full" around! Let her go to church and find "one to call her own".

Hello from Ms Judi Davs
Thursday, September 9, 2010 1:48 AM



From:


"Ms Judi Davs"


To:


undisclosed-recipients

Hello from Ms Judi Davs,
 
I don't know quite where to begin. Let me start by saying, simply, that I am inspired to sending you this e-mail in my quest for you, for some one I could call my own. With opportunity that will be mutual benefit to two of us,However, I am Ms.Judi Davs by name and I am 30 years of age from Benguela Province In the Republic of Angola. I am lady with a pure heart and I am also born again christian.
My aim here is to meet some one that will be my friend and we grow into a full fleshed relationship and then we can move to the next level which is love.I am not here for any games, and I am not looking for a player either, so please if you are player don't bother to write me back as i will not like to be fulled arround, but if you are seriously looking for a serious relationship like I do then lets make it happen. I will email you my picture once i receive permission that we can go on and be friends.Looking Forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. I believe we can move from here. Please remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life.please email me with my private(judidavs65@hotmail.com)Waiting to hear from you.
Yours Judi Davs

No comments:

Post a Comment