Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Scam Warning

Here's an e-mail I received from a reader. Apparently he was the victim of a scam and my heart goes out to him. I hope he has learned a valuable lesson from this, and I'd really like to see him get his money back. Unfortunately, these scammers have the upper hand, and it's unlikely he will ever see his money again. Remember: Be smart. Be safe. "Be informed".


Hello Mam,Sir

I sended money by western union for an Apple Ihone to Stephen Alexander emailadress: cmobile_network_ltd@live.com

STORY:

I responded to advertising on a Danish internet site which did not have any info.re. company name etc.

Upon the advertiser response the name stephen alexander came up.

The adress suite 404,albany house,324 Regent st.,London. 00447024094755/4043809 (could not call these numbers on SKYPE)

After they received my money they asked for more send to an Nigerian bank. I refused to send more than adverticed

so they refused to send me the Apple Iphone.

Then I asked money returned and said I would report them to police.

Then I received a scam police email(Gmail) which I could imagine from the correspondence was created by same

company.

I have not received any response to my request for return of money.


yours truly

A Danish citizent residing in the Philipines

No comments:

Post a Comment