Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

FBI NEW YORK ADVISE TO ALL BENEFICIARY!!!!!! (Nigerian 419 Advance-Fee Fraud Scam from "MRS. ALGIE POLK")

Since when does the FBI send out "testimonials" and try to extort money from random "recipients"? They don't. "Mrs. Algie Polk" (quite the name for a scammer!) has apparently had a dream that she's somehow "affiliated" with the real FBI and has decided to send random scams in order to steal money--"to the tune of six hundred bucks". Nope, the real FBI don't do things like this. They're too busy going after the criminals--like our scammer friend here! My "advise" is "Don't reply and don't comply" or the scammer's words, "They will dry you up until you have nothing to eat" will become reality for you.

FBI NEW YORK ADVISE TO ALL BENEFICIARY!!!!!!

Sunday, March 14, 2010 5:27 PM



From:


"ROBERT SWAN MUELLER III" algiepolk@yahoo.com.hk

To:


undisclosed-recipients


ROBERT SWAN MUELLER III



WASHINGTON D.C ROOM,7367


J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING


601 4TH STREET, NW WASHINGTON, DC 20535






FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION SEEKING TO WIRETAP THE INTERNET.






Dear Beneficiary,



Great testimony from Mrs. Algie Polk ,






I am Algie Polk, I am a citizen of United State, and 55years. I reside here in New York. My residential address is as follows.567 North Pearl, 12204, Albany, New York,United State.


I am one of those that executed a contract in Nigeria years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $70,000 trying to get my payment all to no avail. So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my contract documents. And I was directed to meet with Barr. Barr Eric Efuka (Esq) , who is the member of CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said that those contacting us through emails are fake.

Then he took me to the paying bank, which is Access BAnk foriegn operation manager Dr Brain Coker Email:braincokeraccessbank@accountant.com


I am the happiest woman on this earth today, because I have received my contract funds of US$12Million. Moreover, Eric Efuka showed me the full information of those that have not received their payment; and I saw your contact. This is what you have to do now. You have to contact him directly on this information below; Name. Barr. Eric Efuka (Esq)


Address: 13, Zion Street, Ikeja Lagos Nigeria.Call him on phone:+234 7055 029834 or try mailing him Email: barrericefuka2010@yahoo.com.hk Please contact him immediately , he is ready to assist you get your payment wired without charges.

You really have to stop your dealing with those contacting you, because they will dry you up until you have nothing to eat.



Please take Note The only money I paid was just $600 for IRS, which you know is legal.


Thanks.

Algie Polk










=======


--------


========


--------






Endorsed are: FBI NEW YORK CHIEF ROBERT SWAN MUELLER III


Email: usafbiusa@usa.com


USA secretary of state:Hillary Rodham Clinton


Email: ussecretary@usa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment