Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Stop Contacting Those People!!! (NIGERIAN 419 ADVANCE-FEE FRAUD SCAM FROM "MRS. BRITTNEY ELENA" & "MR. BARRISTER KEVIN RODRIGUEZ")

This "Dynamic Duo" don't seem to realize that this type of scam is all the rage amongst their own kind--scammers. "Mrs. Brittney Elena" tells us the old, tired story of how she's rich, thanks to "Mr. Barrister (lol!) Kevin Rodriguez" who got her money back from the Big Bad British [UK]  Government. And, seeing how he's so ethical, he even showed her our files! Of course, she lives in the "United State" and now that she's rich, she's just "the most happiest woman on earth!" Riiiiiiiigggggghhhhhtttt! This pair of liars and schemers are hoping you'll contact them, so they can start demanding fees from you. There is no file of any unpaid funds for you or me in a bank in Nigeria, never has been for that matter. So if you receive this nonsense, ignore it and don't bother replying. I've a feeling they won't understand the word, "No".

Stop Contacting Those People!!!

Sunday, February 7, 2010 11:50 AM



From:


"Mrs. Brittney Elena."


To:


undisclosed-recipients

Attn: My Dear,


I am Mrs Brittney Elena, I am a United State citizen, 49 years Old. I reside here in Hawthorne. My residential address is as follows. 39800 fremont blvd 406,Fremont,CA,94538 United State, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in United Kingdom many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $72,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to United Kingdom with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Mr. Barrister Kevin Rodriguez , who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of GBP 500,000.00 Moreover, Barrister Kevin Rodriguez, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name asone of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister Kevin Rodriguez.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensated Funds You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE


Name : Mr. Barrister Kevin Rodriguez


Email: kevinrodriguez@officer.com


Phone:+447024064885

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.The only money I paid after I met Barrister Kevin Rodriguez was just GBP 390 for the paper works, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barrister Kevin Rodriguez so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mrs. Brittney Elena.

I sent the sweet lady this reply:

Why, Hello, Sweetheart!


How kind of you to warn me off about people I've never even met or know--not to mention ever have done business with! Aren't you just the most!

I just adore your Ignorant Scamese! Did you know that there are 49 other "States" in the "United State" besides California? You'll have to do some traveling, my love, now that you're rich and the "most happiest woman on earth"!

I am truly very pleased you sent your nigerian 419 Advance-Fee Fraud Scam to me. I've received tons of these same ones (you really shouldn't be copying off another scammer's work, naughty girl!) and have posted them on my blog. This will be a wonderful review for my readers! Thank you!

"Thank you and Be Blessed" My Love


One of Your Intended Victims

No comments:

Post a Comment