Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Message From Hisashi (NIGERIAN 419 ADVANCE-FEE FRAUD SCAM FROM "DESMOND HISASHI")

"Desmond Hisashi" claims to be a diplomat, stranded at JFK Airport. Do you really believe that a diplomat would be contacting you via e-mail? Of course not! And he wouldn't be sending random e-mails--unless he could get a victim to believe him. This joker is no diplomat and my guess is he's never been out of his own country. And it's kind of like he's been smoking "Hish-hash" a bit too much and is now hallucinating. Ignore this scam and don't reply.

Message From Hisashi

Saturday, February 6, 2010 2:33 PM



From:


"DESMOND HISASHI" desmondhisa@virgilio.it


To:


undisclosed-recipients

I am a Diplomat named Desmond Hisashi mandated to deliver your Inheritance. The

funds total ($7.5) million, I am presently at JFK Airport in USA,reconfirm Name,
Address,and Direct Telephone Numbers to desmondhisashi@yahoo.com.hk before
delivery can take place

Desmond Hisashi

Aaawww! Tea and Sympathy, anyone? I told him this:
 
Dear "Desmond Hish-Hash"


I guess you will be stuck at JFK. I can't help you, buddy. Wouldn't if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment