Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU THE MORE. (Nigerian 419 Advance-Fee Fraud Scam From "BLESSING JOHNSON")

Here’s the response from our Lady Lovebird, “Blessing Johnson”. She tells the usual sad, sad tale, as I knew she would, along with what is supposedly her photo. Too bad that she’s gotten caught up in the Scamming Fever. If you receive anything from “Blessing Johnson”, ignore it. She’s hoping you’ll reply favorably so she can demand money from you. I sent her a scalding response, so I’m sure I’ll get the usual tantrum that I’ve gotten from others. Stay tuned! This may not be over yet!

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU THE MORE.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 11:07 PM



FROM:


"blessing johnson" blessing.johnson78@gmail.com



To:


la_black_roze@yahoo.com


Message contains attachments


1 File (12KB)

Hello My Dear

I am happy to recieved your email, how is your day, I hope all is
well and fine with you including your and job.
My name is Miss Blessing Johnson and single and not yet married, I am
from Post Sudan , Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the
misionary here in BURKINA FASO where I ran for refuge due to the
political civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here
in this missionary and I really need encouraging from you and good
advice in my life.
My late father Dr Johnson, who was CEO of (E T I C P), in Port Sudan
in Sudan . During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy
business associate of my late father attacked our house one early
morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.
It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to this
country BURKINA FASO by the help of UN army where I am living now in
the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, I used his office
computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is
less busy in his office.
I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your
hobbies and what you are doing presently, I like to meet
understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly and
more to that, a person of vision and truth. I will tell you more about
myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping
to hear from you again.

I remain yours Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment