Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Greetings, (POSSIBLE NIGERIAN 419 ADVANCE-FEE FRAUD SCAM FROM "BLESSING JOHNSON")

Aaaaahhhh! A “love note” from a Black Widow/Widower. So, I’m playing along. Wonder how many of his/her “beautiful pictures” will be generated to “undisclosed recipients”? I’ll keep you posted on his/her reply!

Greetings,

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 2:10 PM



From:


"blessing johnson" blessing.johnson87@gmail.com



To:


undisclosed-recipients

Greetings, happy new year too you.My name is Blessing,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to reply me. so i can give you my beautiful picture for you to know whom i am and i know whom you are. i believe we can move from here and know one another! (Remember that age distance or colour does not matter but love matters allot in life)I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you,Thanks and remain blessed. Your's in Beloved Blessing. GOOD BYE MY SUNSHINE



Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Ahem! I sent him/her this response:
 
Okay, I'll play. Go ahead and send your photo, Black Widow.

No comments:

Post a Comment