Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dear Friend, John England State (Mississippi), (NIGERIAN 419 ADVANCE-FEE FRAUD SCAM FROM "JOHN ENGLAND")

Hold onto your hats! Here comes another "John England" scam! This guy is really popular among scammers. If I remember correctly, he's been a "Sergeant", "Captain" and "Major". Now he's an "Engr." If nothing else, this should prove to you that scammers are so greedy they don't care what name they cough up, as long as they can steal your money or identity--or both. And as you will see, they don't take "No" for an answer. You can tell them to jump in the lake, take a hike, you can mock them and make fun of them, and they will come right back for more, just itching to get their greedy hands on your possessions. If you receive this e-mail from "John England", delete it and don't bother replying--unless you've got the time to let him bug you.

Dear Friend, John England State (Mississippi),



Tuesday, February 2, 2010 4:59 AM




"England" mgcastro@bellnet.ca


To:


undisclosed-recipients


Dear Friend,


Permit the manner with which I am seeking your assistance but I am short of options and have no other choice. I am John England from the hospitality state (Mississippi), an army contractor attached to the U.S.A Military force in Iraq. The reason why I’m explaining my findings to you is to seek for your assistance to enable me send this two trunk boxes out from Iraq that contain ($23.3million Dollars) which I have found.

I am now in desperate need of a “Reliable and Trustworthy” person like you who would receive, secure and protect these boxes containing the US Dollars for me up on till my assignment elapses here. We cannot afford to leave the boxes here in Iraq for any reason since Iraq is getting unsafe and dangerous everyday.. We have no idea what could happen next as everything remains inconclusive at this point. I am fully aware of what your thoughts would be next which is why I intend to include my picture as well as my I.D for you to know whom you are dealing with.


I assure and promise to give you 15% of this fund, however feel free to negotiate what you wish to have as your percentage in this deal. Please assure me of your keeping this topmost secret within you so that my job would not be jeopardized.

My Sincere Regards,
John England.

I must be getting old and forgetful, because I forgot to copy my reply, but I recall more or less telling him he was a scammer, and darn if he didn't reply to it!

Attention Linda DePeel

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 12:31 PM



From:

"John England" jhnengland7@gmail.com

To:


la_black_roze@yahoo.com

Dear Linda DePeel


Thanks for your early response, am indeed glad to see someone trying to help me out here in this case, indeed I want you to know that and sacrificeit is easy to agree to help, but you have to consider the effort  behind this and give me more assurance that you can really handle this great task ahead of you. Because more power means more responsibility, am therefore planning to use a Red Cross officer to get those two trunks boxes across to your home address. Because that is the only way to avoid any thing against the law, But am yet to get one, I assure you that the delivery which will be made by Red Cross officer which am still looking for is 100% risk free .so be assured that nothing is illegal here, because me and my fellow American soldiers ,have our prestige to protect either we make it back home alive or not.

Here is the little thing about me.



My name is John England am from hospitality state (Mississippi), an army contractor attached to the US Military force in Iraq, i grow up in a motherless babies home back in Mississippi, I am always a sad boy during and after my school growing up, with no parent or blood brother ,i have decided to joined us force to protect the nation because of the so much love and care that my country has showed to me.

Now i have a country call ,to fight and protect our fathers land with love and unity, to serve it with all my strength and protect the effort of our past heroes.


I have therefore attached the scan copy of my Identification Card as promised in my last email to you. I will also like you to do the same before i will tell you the next step ,and remember we have no time to waste at all because Iraq here in Faluja camp is getting unsafe every day. please this is Top secret of An American forces ,Remember to always keep it secret before and after the delivery of those two trunks boxes to you. also Update me with your full contact address ,And inform me on safe possibility of those two trunks boxes that contain the money after the delivery to you.

Awaiting Your Early Response.
John England Jr

He still wants to play, so I send this reply:

Dear "John England" or Whoever You Really Are:


Where is the info you were supposed to scan and send??? Do you really expect me to believe one word you say, when there are tons of "John England" scams (identical to yours) being generated to "undisclosed recipients"??? And FYI, you need to take a look at this:

(I sent him the "Colonel Malcolm Morris" Scam--see my previous post.)





NOW DO YOU REALLY WANT TO PURSUE THIS ANY FURTHER??? IF I WERE YOU I WOULD JUST ACCEPT THIS AS YOUR "DEAR JOHN LETTER"!!!



"Yours Faithfully"


The Black Rose



PS--This also goes on my blog.

Now, if I'd received a response like this, that would have been enough for me, and that intended victim would be crossed off my list. But not Mister Greedy Britches! He actually sent what he thought was a passable ID! No soap. Two different guys, although he tried to cover his tracks. This is what he says next, included with his phonied up ID.

Attention Linda DePeel View Attached

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 2:34 PM



From:

"John England" jhnengland7@gmail.com


To:


"Linda DePeel"


Message contains attachments


2 Files (475KB)


I have received your mail concerning your mail to me, like I told you I do not have fax either telephone here , please ready my previous mails to you concerning this Fund we can not answer calls I want you to understand that every correspondence should be here on email till this boxes will be deliver to you .


View Attached below my Personal Identification to enable you know who you are dealing with while, I am waiting to hear from you with your full contact details to enable me have this boxes Register with the Red Cross Official delivery agent base on there request while, because it has to be register with your name and address before they said that they will proceed for the delivery to you

Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible to enable me conclude with the Red Cross Delivery agent as you know I told you time is not really on our side

Regards,
MR, JOHN ENGLAND

Oh, geezlouise! This guy sends me bogus ID (wonder what soldier he took those two photos from?), still tries to maintain his innocence and expects me to believe him! I didn't think to copy my reply (O, Lord! Where is my memory?) But once again I told him the jig was up--I was onto him and that he wasn't getting anything out of me, except a spot on my blog. Well, at least one of us has kept our word!







From:

No comments:

Post a Comment