Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2009

[ No Subject ]

A business letter is supposed to be an official document. Most do not start out as "Hello Friend, let me introduce myself". That should be your second clue that something isn't right or proper. Your first clue is the "No Subject" in the subject line. "Mr. Edwards" is not an "ESQ" or "Barrister. He's a crook who's trying to phish so he can steal from you. And there is no "late client". That's what probate court is for, and if he were legit, he'd know that. If you receive one of these, delete it and forget it. Be smart. Be safe. "Be informed".

Monday, April 13, 2009 4:56 AM
From:
"Edwards JP"

To:
undisclosed-recipients
Hello Friend,
Let me try to introduce myself --{LOL!!!} i am Mr Edwards of Edwards Firms. I amcontacting you because i have made my own research and i decided tocontact you to become the sole beneficiary to the Funds and Real Estatedocument left behind by my late client who died with his immediate familyon the 5th of Nov 2004 before his death he worked as an independent oilBusiness magnate. I have written several letter to the embassy with theintension of locating his extended relative to no avail. I crave you indulgence to please contact me with the following1. Your Full Names2. Your current Mobile No3. Your age4. Occupation5. Your Current address6. Language spoken7. Name of company (if any)All I need is your help and support so that we can both carry out thisproject. Please note that this is realThank you.
Yours sincerely,
J.P Edwards Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment