Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

INFORMATION TO ALL LOAN SEEKERS

This spammer is so desperate to steal his “undisclosed recipients’” money, that he’s now pretending that we have “responded” to his {first} spam! I doubt most of his intended victims responded, and I don’t remember this one. But then one advance-fee scam is like any other, except the names have been changed to protect the guilty. If you receive one of these, don’t believe it. It’s garbage, and instead of a loan you’ll end up filing for bankruptcy.



Monday, April 13, 2009 7:23 PM
From:
"LOANBAILOUT"

To:
undisclosed-recipients
Dear Customer, {since when???}
Thanks for your quick response to my offer.{What are you smoking, dude???} I want to let you know that weoffer all kind of loan services, both secured and unsecured loan. In thiscompany, we give out loans on the bases of trust and equity. If you worksincerely with me, we will have a nice business together after everything.We give out loans to both individuals and coparate bodies.I want you to provide me with the details below, so i can get necessaryinformation about you and the loan transaction. When you send thesedetails, the Loan Terms and Condition/Agreement document will be sent toyou before the loan transfer can take place.LOAN APPLICATION DETAILSNames:Address:State/city:Country:Age:Gender:Occupation:Phonenumber:Faxnumber:Amount needed: I will need these to start with the loan processing and will send youthe loan terms and conditions as soon as you are able to fill and submitthis form.I will be waiting to hear from you soon to proceed with the loanprocurements. Stay cool and remain blessed.Email...mrdavid.loanfirm@live.com
Regards and have a nice day, {Sorry, but I hope yours goes awry}
Mr. David.

No comments:

Post a Comment