Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I await your quick response

Why not take this to probate court? Because “Mr. Vusi Bongani” wants to rob you! This sort of thing is illegal, the privilege don’t exist. So if you receive one of these, see it for what it is, and see “Mr. Vusi Bongani” for what he really is—a lowlife spammer. Be smart. Be safe. “Be informed.”


Monday, April 13, 2009 8:01 PM
From:
"Mr. Vusi Bongani"

To:
undisclosed-recipients
Message contains attachments
detailed proposal & mutual understanding.txt (3KB)
Mr. Vusi Bongani (Attorney)vusibongani@gmail.com Sandton Johannesburg, Republic of South Africa 13/04/2009
Good day,
I am Mr. Vusi Bongani (Attorney) from Johannesburg South Africa, and a personal attorney to one whose name is Mr. Richard Lyons. I am contacting you to present you as the beneficiary or the next of kin to my late client (Mr. Richard Lyons) to receive his due contract payment totally US$14.6 Million (Fourteen Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).I have been given an ultimatum by the financial authorities in South Africa (Department of Finance) to present a beneficiary to Mr. Richard Lyons and all efforts to locate any of his relative has been proven Unsuccessful. I want to present you as a surviving family member to enable you put a claim to the funds. I have attached to this message a detailed proposal for this business deal.Please indicate your interest for more information by responding to my private email account: vusibongani@gmail.com.
Thanks,
Mr.Vusi Bongani (Attorney)

No comments:

Post a Comment