Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

HELLO FRIEND (Nigerian 419 Advance-Fee Fraud Scam, Courtesy of "MRS. D. L.")

"Mrs. D. L." is quite a mysterious lady, only giving her initials. Perhaps she's concerned about getting prank phone calls. Actually, "Mrs. D. L." is a lowlife scammer. There's no "business proposition" involving over 17 million dollars. But she'll lay claim to your money if you reply to her. Forget her and delete this nonsense.

HELLO FRIEND
Monday, September 6, 2010 2:42 PM



From:


"Mrs. D. L" dl1964@gmail.com


To:


undisclosed-recipients

Dear Friend







I have a business proposition for you which involve $17,500,000 dollars. I


need you assistance with Investment of this funds and I will be willing to


offer you 20% of my $17,500,000 dollars for your help. I will also offer


you a % of the interest made on the investment.






This is a legal transaction and the funds are legally mine. Can I trust


you to help me handle these funds?






If interested, please send me an email to: dl19644@gmail.com






When I hear from you, I will give you my full name and details and also


give you more information about this transaction. Please have in mind that


this is a legitimate transaction.






Mrs. D. L

No comments:

Post a Comment