Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

with a value (NIGERIAN 419 ADVANCE-FEE FRAUD SCAM FROM "MR. PAUL TYLER" , "BARCLAYS BANK" & "BAR. FRANK OBASEKI")

"Mr. Paul Tyler" gets an "Attaboy" for an eye-catching subject line. The rest of the e-mail is just the usual nonsense. Dead client, left a stash of cash, served in Iraq, don't you know, and this dough is just a-burning a hole in poor "Mr. Tyler's" pockets. He tries being mysterious about it, but we all know he's supposedly "seeking a foreign business partner". He's merely seeking a victim to rob. And he will rob you if you reply to him, by charging fees. Delete the scam, and let "Mr. Paul Tyler's" pockets burn up.

with a value

Saturday, January 23, 2010 6:54 PM



From:


"Bar.Frank Obaseki" frobaski@mail.kz

To:


kylengo416@yahoo.com

Mr.Paul Tyler

Barclays Bank ltd
Lewisham High Street,
London,se39xz,
United kingdom.


Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr.Paul Tyler the operation's manager
of the Barclays Bank ltd,lewisham branch, I have a profitable business
Transaction for you. Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Gen. Hemood
A.
Hemood who was with the Iraqi forces and also businessman, made a
fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Eight Hundred
and Ninety thousand Pounds only in my branch.


And I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below;


skenchies@googlemail.com



I shall provide you with other details of this operation.
Kind Regards,
Mr.Paul Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment