Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY DEAR FRIEND‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ (Nigerian 419 Advance-Fee Fraud Scam from "MR. BESTOON IBRAHIM HAMARAHIM")

I have no idea who this person is, so I'm clueless. He probably bought a list of names of potential scam victims from a fellow-scammer, and has singled me out as "The One". Oh! "He don't know me too well, do he"??? He has no money, but you can tell he'd love the chance to get hold of mine--actually not worth the effort. He wants only the best for his kids, but he doesn't want to have to work for it. Instead, he's decided to use the problems in Iraq to his advantage. Well, he got no reply from me, and if you receive something like this--a very memorable name-- please delete it and don't reply, or he'll demand money from you.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY DEAR FRIEND‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Saturday, January 23, 2010 2:13 AM



From:


"Bestoon Ibrahim Hamarahim"


To:


la_black_roze@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,
 
Top Government officials and sensitive committee members in Iraq are constantly monitored. I told my wife about you and the fact that you are helping us, she is forever grateful to you for offering my children a better future, I and my wife are most grateful and honored for the information which you have sent..
 
On the issue of schooling for my children, I will prefer a western nation because my daughter wants to study law and I will like a renowned prestigious school which is very well respected around the world.
 
I am an elderly man and will make things clear right to you, I may not be an experienced business man but I have had the opportunity to meet a lot of business people in my years in this strategic committee.
 
I was also able to make a lot of money during this years though i kept the money in a bank in London where i was brought-up because of my political habition i decideed to come back and chain the strategic committee members allthough i did,t not have a secord thought that it could put the life of my family at risk.
 
I have £18,000,000.00 GBP(Eighteen Million Great Britain Pounds Sterlings ) with a reputable financial institution(POSTRIBE BANK PLC) in London, United Kingdom.
 
I am proposing to transfer the funds to your account and make you a guardian for my children.
 
When the money is in your bank account, you will receive Thirty Percent as your commission and you will keep the remaining seventy Percent with which I intend to settle my family when we eventually come over there to meet with you.
 
As we will not be able to leave this country until you have been able to take possession of the funds, then I will send my wife and three children to meet you where ever you are so that i can join them much later
 
Let me know if you will be able to receive the funds and accommodate my family for a little while before we can get a house of our own to buy.

Please get back to me if you are interested as soon as possible with the following information to enable me instruct my attorney to apply to the bank for an account holder change with supporting documents and then instruct them to transfer the funds to your financial institution in your name.



This should take not more than seven business days.

1. Your full legal names
2. Your full contact address
3. One piece of your identification document
4. Your contact phone and fax numbers

As soon as we have concluded with this arrangement using an international clearing agent in Dubai, you will then have to open up a separate bank account in your name and you alone have to be the signatory.


I thank you again and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,


Mr. Bestoon Ibrahim Hamarahim

2 comments:

  1. Whether this sum 18,000,000.00 from Postribe Bank PLC of Britisch Pouds is scam
    sign Wieslaw from US of America

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful if you received emails from Abdulkadeer Maroof Omar. The modus operandi of the project is similar to those proposed by Bestoon Ibrahim Hamarahim. Don't ever trust this guy because he will con you. I believe this is a Nigerian Scam which will con you at lease USD830 or maybe higher. There is no such thing as Postribe Bank and the money is in his dream. Let us fight Nigerian Scam.

    ReplyDelete