Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

ESPNsoccernet.com:AZ does it (NIGERIAN 419 ADVANCE-FEE FRAUD SCAM FROM "MRS. SHARON MASSEY")

No, this isn't an ad campaign to entice sports fans in Arizona to watch soccer on ESPN. This is a scam, concocted by a lowlife, lying thief who calls herself "Mrs. Sharon Massey". She tells the same old sob story, which we could all recite with our eyes closed. She has nothing, and that's why she sent this scam to you via ESPN. She wants your money--all of it and if you reply, she'll take it from you by charging fees. Delete the scam and don't be "Sharon" your money with this scamming thief!

ESPNsoccernet.com:AZ does it

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 5:30 PM



From:


"ssharonms1@aol.com" ssharonms1@aol.com


To:


la_black_roze@yahoo.com


This is a message from ESPNsoccernet.com sent to you by:



Beloved, Compliments of the day to you! By this e-mail, I do sincerely apologise for my intrusion of your privacy. However, I have a serious concern with which I believe you might be of help and for this reason I decided to e-mail you believing in my faith that you will handle this issue with sincere mind. I am Mrs Sharon Goetz Massey, I'm 52yrs old, German citizen by birth and I'm married to Australian Mr Massey Please I am contacting you to let you know my desire to establish a charity foundation in your country with some amount of Euro ( € 3,800,000.00 ) which I inherited from my late husband ( Mr.Andrew Massey ) It is my desire to see that this money is invested to any charity organization of your choice in your country and distributed each year among the charity organizations, motherless baby’s home, mosques, churches, Schools, supporting destitute aged men and women or whatever you may have in mind that will be to the benefit of the less fortunate. I took this decision because I was raised from a motherless baby’s home and presently, I'm hospitalized where I am undergoing treatment for my up coming breast cancer surgery operation. Please reply as soon as possible to confirming your acceptance to this proposition so that I will give you all the relevant information that will authorise the release and transfer of the fund to you as my duly assigned representative. Thank you in advance for your understanding and I look forward hearing from you urgently. Warm regards, Mrs. Sharon Massey

ssharonms1@aol.com

I thought you might enjoy this story from ESPNSoccernet.com.

AZ does it

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=412720

No comments:

Post a Comment