Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

Dear friend (NIGERIAN 419 ADVANCE-FEE FRAUD SCAM FROM "ISA AHMED")

My “Dear friend, Isa Ahmed” has an urgent need to rob me of my money. Sorry, pal, but I don’t work all these different jobs to fall prey to scammers. Not that I’m getting rich, by any stretch of the imagination. If you receive this, delete it and don’t reply. I sent this to Yahoo’s abuse team and I’ll bet “Isa Ahmed” will have a different e-mail address, if he’s brave enough to give the ridiculous a try!

Dear friend

Friday, January 8, 2010 9:36 AM



From:


"Isa Ahmed"


To:


la_black_roze@yahoo.com

Vous êtes invité :: Dear friend



Par votre hôte: Isa Ahmed

Date: vendredi 8 janvier 2010


Heure: 16h 00 - 17h 00 (GMT+00:00)


Rue: Dear friend my name is MR ISA AHMED i am the manager of auditing and accounting department Bank of African,I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($25million us dollars immediately into your account. upon your reply I will send you full details on how the business will be executed,send me your contact information.1.Age........(2)Your contry..........(3) occupation........4private telephone.........Waiting to hear from you soonest,if you are interested kindly contact me on my privatee mail adress, isa.ahmed21545@yahoo.fr

Viendrez-vous ? Répondre à cette invitation

No comments:

Post a Comment