Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Calvary Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (NIGERIAN 419 ADVANCE-FEE FRAUD SCAM FROM "ADAM CONOVER", PRETENDING TO BE "MRS. VIVIAN CROWDER")

I received another scam from “Adam Conover”, apparently a student at the university in San Diego, CA. He thought he could get by with scamming twice, but when the dean gets these scams, he will realize he isn’t very clever. This is NOT from “Mrs. Vivian Crowder”. Delete these, and hopefully the college will put an end to “Adam Conover’s” scamming career—permanently.

Calvary Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
Sunday, January 10, 2010 3:39 AM



From:


"Mrs. Vivian Crowder." adamconover@sandiego.edu



To:


undisclosed-recipients

Dearest in Christ,
 
Calvary Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ our savior, I also wish you a very prosperous New Year in advance.
 
My name is Mrs. Vivian Crowder, wife to the late Eric Crowder from Dublin, Ireland. I am 62 years old. I lost my husband and my only two kids in a motor accident five years ago and ever since it has been very tragic for me to continue living my life without the only people that mattered in my
 
life. I am very ill with cancer of the blood ( leukemia ), because after I lost my family I lost focus and felt it was the end of the World. So far, experts from around the World have given me a time frame of 3 months left for me to live on Earth so I have decided to use the remains of my Wealth and Life to Glorify the name of the Lord in any way possible.
 
Before me and my husband were married, he had a family in Wisconsin, USA whom dis-owned him because of the love he had for me. They refused him to get married to me, so he never introduced me to them nor mentioned any means of communication in which I shall need to be in touch with them so right now, there is no one whom I can call a family nor relative as I am an orphan who grew up in a small orphanage home in which had collapsed due to lack of finance.
 
After I found out about my illness, I decided to become a Born Again Christian and a true believer in God so I received Jesus Christ in my life, accepted him as my personal savior and ever since this decision, I have had Faith in everything I've done and that is why I had Faith to come on a computer to type this e-mail to you. Please let me start by telling you how I came across your e-mail address.
 

I am presently in a small house located along Trinity Road, Dublin Ireland and I am being taken cared of by a qualified nurse whom has been paid to take care of me for the next 3 months. She brought her mini computer which is now called a lap top and I began a search through a search engine called Google. I began searching for key words for Trust worthy individuals and Honest people and this brought your e-mail address to the screen, I was led by Faith to type this e-mail and I have Faith that it has reached you in a good and happy mood.

I and my late husband used to own the largest farm in Dublin and also my husband combined his efforts as a Contractor to financially Bless the family with a great amount of Wealth. I realized the meaning of going to Heaven as my level of Christianity was increasing, I understood that the wealth of sinners are acquired for the just and that everything in which we worked for is just vanity as it could not be taken to Heaven. God opened my eyes to the book of Ecclesiastes 6, verses 1 & 2. Read this scripture and you will understand that there are people in this world that God gave the grace to acquire wealth yet God did not give them the Grace to enjoy the wealth. I happened to fall into the same category now it is the wish of God that I use these funds for Charitable works.


When God revealed to me to use my wealth to do His work, I understood that God was testing me like He tested Abraham and other men of God. Abraham needed a child and God asked hi
 
to use his only son for sacrifice, Abraham had Faith and obeyed therefore God made him father of many nations.
 
After the death of my late husband and when I was told about my illness, I decided to sell all our properties and stock market shares so as to use the money for the Lord's work. After selling everything, I realized the total sum of $14,500,000.00 US Dollars. I decided to donate the sum of $2,500,000.00 US Dollars to Charity Organizations in Ireland and therefore deposited the rest with a Security Company outside Ireland so as ensure I do NOT touch it but have it transferred to a Next of Kin whom shall inherit the funds from the Security Company.
 
The Security Company is located in United Kingdom which is a nearby Country. I know it might be hard for you to believe, but I have decided to take a step of Faith and have you help me retrieve the funds from the Security Company and distribute it to several meaningful Organizations around the world as I am very old and weak, even recently I lost my voice while drinking a cup of hot tea. I need you to have Faith that no one on Earth can nor will use the name of the Lord to commit an adultery, God will NEVER let any harm come your way but whenever success is on its way, the devil intends spoiling and stopping the Progress of the Kingdom Works.
 
We all have 1 life to live, therefore I need you to get a Bible or read the following scriptures in which I have learnt from as I wish and need you to learn along with me:
 


Deuteronomy 7:9 - Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations.

1 Samuel 2:35 - And I will raise me up a faithful priest, that shall do according to that which is in mine heart and in my mind: and I will build him a sure house; and he shall walk before mine anointed for ever.

1 Samuel 26:23 - The LORD render to every man his righteousness and his faithfulness; for the LORD delivered thee into my hand to day, but I would not stretch forth mine hand against the Lord's anointed.

Psalm 89:1 - I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.


Please I need you to have Faith in God as well as Faith that Miracles happen. The total sum of $12,000,000 has been deposited with the Security Company and I want you to become my Next of Kin in order to obtain these funds use 70% of it for the Kingdom Works and 30% for yourself.



Please kindly reply to this e-mail with your answer and I shall immediately contact an attorney whom shall handle all Legal requirements needed to complete thy Work of God. I'll be waiting for your Fruitful response, Blessings be unto you and your Family.


In His Service,


Mrs. Vivian Crowder.

No comments:

Post a Comment