Search This Blog

Sunday, August 9, 2009

asSalamu-alaikum

This is another “Abdullah Alahdin” scam making the rounds one more time. He “hopes he has the right person”/victim, meaning he hopes that one of his “undisclosed recipients” will fall for his Nigerian 419 advance-fee fraud scam. He has not “capital to move” anywhere. But he’d sure love to lay claim to YOUR “capital”. If you reply, he will demand a huge fee. Don’t respond to him, “let him down”and let him pray harder to his Allah.



Sunday, August 9, 2009 3:46 AM
From:
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"alahdin abdullah"

To:
undisclosed-recipients

asSalamu-alaikum
I hope in the name of almighty Allah that I have the right person who will
assist me.I want to move capital to invest into your country/business and as such iwould like to make contact with people like you residing in that countryfor your assistance. Please note that the capital are already with a safedeposit company which also has branches around the world for safe keeping.If you want to assist me.This is all what you have to do, you will help me make contact with thesafe deposit company for the release of the capital to you as mybeneficiary because I cannot travel out of Iraq right now because of someconditions which I will explain to you if we work together(my traveldocuments are not complete now)The fall of Saddam Hussein has brought destruction/Hell to this our greatcountry and everything is so difficult now and all our opportunities areclosing up, the new Government is trying to frustrate all our businesses.What I need you to do are as follows:
1. You should make arrangements with the safe company to secure thecapital on my behalf.
2. You will be given the right to 35% of the total amount for yourassistance, and 5% of the amount would be set aside for reimbursement ofany kind of expenses incurred as a result of this transaction by bothparties.
3. As soon as you confirm to me by e-mail your readiness to claimthe safe box from the company, I will send the opening code number of thesafe box to you and also the Companys information
4. Please not that this project is must be keept very secret and confidential with strong commitment that you will notlet me down at all.I have made all necessary arrangements to get the court document thatnecessitate you to be my beneficiary and this document will allow youdeposit the capital to any account of your choice safely.I await your reply as soon as possible.
Regards,
Abdullah Alahdin

No comments:

Post a Comment