Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2009

STOP CONTACT THOSE PEOPLE/ +234 708 489 3187

Another "Mary Susan Derrick" spam, only it's easy to tell that she is not American, and if she lives in America, she either hasn't been here long enough to learn the proper language or she doesn't want to. But spam is spam, and everything in her spam is one big whopper. Delete this spam, and hopefully, she'll get the hint. Be smart. Be safe. "Be informed."

Sunday, April 12, 2009 6:54 PM
From:
"Mrs. Mary Susan Derrick."

To:
undisclosed-recipients

Attn: My Dear,
I am Mrs Mary Susan Derrick, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I residehere in New Braunfels Texas 78132. My residential address is as follows.108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas, United States, amthinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that tookpart in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to payme, I had paid over $20,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment allto no avail.So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents,And I was directed to meet MR ADEWALE THOMSON, who is the member ofCOMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explainedeverything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails arefake.He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have receivedmy compensation funds of $1,500,000.00 Moreover, MR ADEWALE THOMSON,showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive theirpayments and I saw you as one of the beneficiaries, and your emailaddress, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with thosepeople, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out ofyou. I will advise you to contact MR ADEWALE THOMSONYou have to contact him directly on this information below.COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSEName : MR ADEWALE THOMSONEmail:ade_thomson234@yahoo.com.brPhone: +234 708 489 3187You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting youand telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway withthem, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up untilyou have nothing.The only money I paid after I met MR ADEWALE THOMSON was just $255.USDollar for the paper works, take note of that.Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact MRADEWALE THOMSON so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead ofdealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking fordifferent kind of money to complete your transaction.
Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mrs. Mary Susan Derrick.108 Crockett Court. Apt 303,New Braunfels Texas, 78132United States

No comments:

Post a Comment