Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Special Request

I’d love to help “Mrs. Akia Katarmatu” right into a prison cell! What she is demanding of me is illegal, and I’d end up in prison, while she lives like a Queen. No thanks! And there is no fifteen million dollars. If you receive one of these, delete it and don’t feel one bit sorry for this crook! Knowledge is power against a spammer.

Friday, April 17, 2009 1:52 AM
From:
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Mrs. Akia Katarmatu"

To:
la_black_roze@yahoo.com


新しいメールアドレスをお知らせします新しいメールアドレス: akiakatarmatu00000uuuuuuuuuuuuu@yahoo.co.jpI and my family need an urgent assistance from you. We want you to help us receive (US$15,000,000 million dollars deposited by my husband before his death in Sierra Leone,please if you are interested in helping me,Send Your full Name,Address,Telephone Numbers, Age, Occupation-

Mrs. Akia Katarmatu

No comments:

Post a Comment