Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2009

RE-INQUIRY

No! That's what I would tell our "Mr. Andrew Allen" if I were to respond to his spam. But please don't respond to this e-mail, and DO NOT click on the enclosed link! There are probate courts for this sort of thing, but we all know that Spammy Sammy doesn't have a late client. He's picked out someone in the news and decided it suited his purposes. Delete the spam. Knowledge is power against a spammer.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 5:46 PM
From:
"Muizzam Sabki"

To:
undisclosed-recipientsANDREW ALLEN AND ASSOCIATESSOLICITOR AND ADVOCATESNO. 38, SHERATON STREET,LONDON, W1F 8BH,ENGLAND.TEL: +44 703 594 4640FAX: +44 871 503 1796Email:allenchamber60@hotmail.comI am Andrew Allen, an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine has bequeathed you as His Heir, who died as a resultof Heart-Related problem due to the death of all the members of his family in the Gulf Air Flight Crashes in PersianGulf near Bahrain Aired August 23, 2000 - 2:50 p.m. ET as reported on:http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0008/23/bn.08.htmlI'm contacting you as the Heir to approve the release of the money left behind by my client before it is confiscatedor declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at thirty two million dollars (US$32 milliondollars)is lodged. This bank has issued me a notice to contact you (Heir), or the account will be confiscated.My proposition to you is to seek your consent and approval as the Heir and beneficiary of my late client, so that theproceeds of this account can be paid to you as His Heir. All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's Heirwill be provided. All I require is your approval about this and your honest cooperation to enable us see thistransaction through.
This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. If this mailproposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercisethe utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential, whatever your decision is, while I await yourprompt response. Please contact me at once to indicate your approval. I will like you to acknowledge the receipt ofthis e-mail as soon as possible.I look forward to your quick reply.
Best regards,
Barrister Andrew Allen.
*** Scanned by Sophos PureMessage ***

No comments:

Post a Comment