Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2009

People to promote your product!!!

All I can say is "If it sounds too good to be true, it is." I have no clue as to what is going on, but it doesn't interest me one whit. My motto for stuff like this is, "If in doubt, delete it and be safe!"

Monday, April 13, 2009 9:36 AM
From:
"rossannetaylor@online.sg"
To:
undisclosed-recipients



Dear Friends,

Youve just created an ebook that you think is one of the best
products ever to hit the market. Youve got the graphics and
the sales page done up and it looks good to go…
but something seems to be missing…

This was the exact problem I faced when I first created
Secret Article Profits. I knew I had a killer product that
had hoards of hungry buyers ready to lap it up
BUT there was a problem There was
no one to help me promote it.

And it doesnt really matter if:
· You have no money to start with…
· You have no experience whatsoever with Joint Ventures…
· You dont know where to find Joint Venture partners…

Click HERE to ACCESS the Page DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!! NEVER CLICK ON LINKS/ATTACHMENTS IN ANY SUSPECTED SPAM E-MAIL!


Sincerely,
Ross Anne Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment