Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Partnership Invitation !!!

Unless I've missed my guess, "nz" is an indication that this spam has come from New Zealand. If this is a "soldier" in Iraq, why is this coming from NZ??? Of course, "Sgt" Perry Rice isn't a soldier in Iraq, and I've received several spams from him before, and always from a different e-mail address. If you receive one of these, just delete it. He's nothing but a rotten liar, who's taking advantage of the war in Iraq, and wants to rob you.

Saturday, April 18, 2009 11:19 PM
From:
"PERRY RICE"

To:
webmail.woosh.co.nz@localhost

Hello friend,
I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My nameis Sgt Perry Rice. I am in the Engineering military unit here in Ba'qubahin Iraq,we have some amount of funds that we want to move out of thecountry.My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust. It isoil money and legal.Basically since we are working for the government we cannot keep thesefunds, but we want to transfer and move the funds to you, so that you cankeep it for us in your safe account or an offshore account. But we aremoving it through Diplomatic means, to send it to your house directly or a bank of your choice using Diplomatic Courier Service.The most important thing is that can we trust you? Once the funds get toyou, you take your 30% out and keep our own 70%. Your own part of thisdeal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to. Our own partis sending it to you.If you are interested i will furnish you with moredetails.But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile atall times.Waiting for your urgent response via my private email: perry.rice37@gmail.comThis business is risk free.
Regards,
Sgt Perry Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment