Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

[ No Subject ]

"Mrs. Sandra White" is not some poor pathetic Christian soul who is lying in her "sick bed" in some hospital. She's a con artist, who wants your money. Don't let her trick you into believing she has all this money she wants to give you. She's a nutcase who has too much time and greed on her hands. Delete this spam if you receive it, and let "Mrs. White" find a real job.

Saturday, April 18, 2009 3:31 AM
From:
"Mrs. Sandra White."

To:
undisclosed-recipients

Hello brethen,
I have to thank God this moment for his direction as regards this mission.God want me to complete this mission hence, I got your contact. I know youmaybe wondering how I got your contact email.Actually when I heard from the doctor that my condition has become socritical, I had to reach out to a Christian sister, who assisted me insearching for your contact in order to help me utilize this wealth the wayI am going to instruct herein, and even the sister that helped me in thisregard doesn't know the purpose for which I intend to use it. I haveprayed about it and it has been revealed to me that you can make judicioususe of the resources for its intended purpose.I am currently sending you this mail from my sick bed in the hospital. Myhusband earned these funds (US$7.5 Million) but he died in a plane crashand left everything behind for me and I will join him soon due to my illhealth. Due to my infertility resulting from medical problems I becamebarren. God has a reason for everything. I would want you to contact mylawyer; he will inform you on what to do. Contact him with the belowdetails:Barrister Martins BlaneyEmail:martins_blanchamber@mail2consultant.comTEL: +(44) 703 191 3322Ensure to use a greater portion of the funds for its purpose in fulfilmentof my last wish. Furthermore you will never have any problem with the lawas you will only pay some amount to the government as tax and a minorpercentage to settle the bill of the bank and the most major part you willuse to bless God's Children all over the world.
You are blessed. UGH!!!
Mrs. Sandra White.
-- This message has been scanned for viruses anddangerous content by OpenProtect(http://www.openprotect.com), DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!! and isbelieved to be clean

No comments:

Post a Comment