Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mrs. Ruth Madoff Of unites state of America

"Mrs. Ruth Madoff" is just itching to share her abounding wealth with you. Great, except she has none. She's a robber, which is why she has sent this spam, and she's definitely not been in the US of A long enough to learn decent English! If you receive one of these, ignore it. Some one else will copycat off this one (have already) and will come back for more. Knowledge is power against a spammer.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 4:23 AM
From:
"Mrs Madoff Ruth"

To:
marlo572@bigpond.com
From the desk and office of
Mrs. Ruth Madoff Of unites state of America
Otis Orchards, WA 99027-0100 united state
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2009/mar/16/ruth-madoff-assets
Email; ruthmadoff.benard@gmail.com

This is to acknowledge you that I Mrs. Ruth Madoff is willing to share my property with you and the little money that I have in some of my forgein account which the united state government is not away of this , on 12 March 2009 in New York US authorities confirmed that they will seize $69m (Ј48.9m) of assets belonging to me Ruth Madoff wife of the multibillion dollar Bernard Madoff, The Prosecutors will seek the $7m Manhattan penthouse registered in my name Ruth Madoff's name as well as another $62m that I had

As you have seen and believe me that if I did not take an urgent respond to My account or property , the government will seize all my money as you know too well that I am a wife to multibillion wife , May the lord bless you, as you reach me, please to Remind you, don’t
Belong to scammers or any act of fraudulent act on Internet. I will give more
Information to you as I await your

Thank you very much for your email, I really appreciate your concern to working
With me. as it is now I am in Presbyterian hospital and the doctors have told me that I have few time to leave, so I want to use this time to share the fund that I have to the poor and needy, all you have to do is to tell me how much you need and I will instruct my bank I will be going for hearth surgery any moment from now, so I will like my attorney/lawyer to help you and guide you, on how to share this fund to orphans
And here is his

Barrister Kelvin parker of gods time chamber
in England Email; kelvinpaker@yahoo.com
Phone +4470-1113-5550
Regards Ruth Madoff

No comments:

Post a Comment