Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Good day my trusted Friend

"Du Shicheng" is not one of your "friendly bankers". He's a crook and he's after your money. He wants you to believe he has all this loot to hand over, but he doesn't, which is why he wants to rob you. If you receive one of these, delete it. Be smart. Be safe. "Be informed".

Saturday, April 18, 2009 3:45 AM
From:
"Du Shicheng"

To:
undisclosed-recipients
Greetings to you.
My name is Du Shicheng. I was the former deputy party secretary of Shandong province and party secretary of Qingdao city from China. I have a portfolio of $98.5 Million United States Dollars secured in a suspense account with HSBC and I am seeking your assistance to secure and invest these funds in viable businesses in your country.One question that will easily come to your mind is "how I came about your email contact and why I have decided to contact you?"; I got your contact from the Marketing department of the Chambers of commerce in my country. They are saddled with the responibility of informing people arround the world about the investment opportunities in my country. I got you email from them and I decided to contact you hoping that you will understand the nature of my proposal and participate/.assist.By virtue of how I got your email contact, I believe that handling and investing the amount of funds involved in this transaction will not be a problem because; I believe you have handled funds in this region directly or indirectly?, You currently occupy an executive position in a company with a turn over in the region of the amount involved in this transaction? or you own a business with a turn over of the amount involved in this or a business that needs expansion and can easily accomodate the funds involved?. If my assumptions are wrong, kindly discard of this email and forget I ever contacted you. If you however can handle this transaction by virtue of the criteria above, kindly respond to my private email :- shinchengdu@gmail.com with your direct telephone number and I will provide you with more details immediately.I hope this email finds you well.
Warm regards,
Du Shicheng.

No comments:

Post a Comment