Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2009

CHECK YOUR SPAM EMAIL IN REGARDS TO...

"My good friend" "Chapella O'Brian" really has nerve! He actually made sure his spam came to my Spam E-mail!!! He thinks I'm his Partner in Spam, but I'm not. I just made the mistake of telling him to "Buzz off". Please learn from me--This is exactly why you shouldn't reply to spams--they don't understand the word, "No". If you receive a spam from "Friend (not)" Chapella O'Brian, just delete it. Be smart. Be safe. "Be informed." DO NOT click on any links or enclosed attachments in any suspected spam e-mails. (See my previous post)

Monday, April 20, 2009 2:12 AM
From:
"Chapella O'Brian"

To:
la_black_roze@yahoo.com

Dear Friend ,
I have just sent details of the lucrative business proposal and i suspect the details is in your SPAM email because of the context therein, Subject( Read and get back soonest.) please check your spam email and get back to me.
Chapella
Windows Live Messenger just got better. Find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment