Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2009

Can I Trust You?

I received another of "Mr. Rees Vivian Paul's" spams recently, and this one is more concise. He is not dying of cancer, but he is "dying" to take your money. Don't believe a word of this and delete it if you don't want an empty bank account. Be smart. Be safe. "Be informed."

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 3:08 AM
From:
"Mr Rees Vivian Paul" <17rupert@pathwaynet.com>

To:
undisclosed-recipients
Dear Friend,
My name is Mr. Rees Vivian Paul, a merchant in Tokyo , Japan, but takingTreatment in London now I have been diagnosed with prostate andesophageal cancer that was discovered very late due to lack of caring formy health.I have only about a few months to live according to medicalexperts. I am looking for someone reliable and trusted that can usemy($46,200M)for the less privileges and orphanage homesPresently, thismoney is still with the Security Company.Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next threemonths due to cancer problem.I want a church or Godly person that is God fearing utilise this fund tofund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and toensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us tounderstand that Blessed is the hand that giveth.I took this decisionbecause I don't have any child that will inherit this money and i don'twant a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner.Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of deathhence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosomof the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and Ishall hold my peace.With God all things are possible. I want you and thechurch/Mosque to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard.My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever thatwants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please alwaysbe prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give meroom in sourcing for a church or christian individual for this samepurpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.Hoping to hearing from you.
Warm Greetings from,
Rees Vivian Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment